Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Blog EVER

Organizational Communication practitioners are important in organizations simply because they are the only ones who know how to handle certain situations. More often than not, most organizations would not feel the need or even the importance of the said occupation. These are the organizations that are usually the ones in dire need of the lowly Org Comm practitioner. Just for kicks, I usually talk to members of certain organizations and ask them some of the problems that they encounter. True enough, most of their recurring problems have a direct link to organizational communication. These include internal disputes among members, shoddy organizational structures, disorganized rules and policies, and even faulty proxemics. It is in this regard that I have found a new love for my course. I have realized that the people who said “ano yang course na yan???” to me would be the people chasing me upon graduation. It is in this regard that I am sure to be a proud Organizational Communication practitioner who will not only make millions of pesos by integrating what I have learned in my career, but will also prove to the world the worth of all those lonely nights reading and typing so called “gibberish”.

No comments: